1. Wake up at 6:30. Am horribly confused by time shift.
2. Wallow in a pit of despair and self-pity.
3. Churn out 1740 words of the most terrible drivel ever written.
4. Commence triumphant cackling and self-adulation.
5. Continue the productive trend by cleaning, taking a walk, decorating, reading, grocery shopping, feeding, and writing MORE.
6. Constantly stare at clock while announcing, “It can’t possibly be only ___ o’ clock!”
7. Attempt to begin crocheting Christmas gifts. Begin a scarf for myself instead.
8. Start to succumb to effects of fatigue around 7:00.
9. Stare desperately at clock while announcing, “It can’t possibly be only ____ o’ clock. I’m so tired.”
10. So tired.