Saturday, December 18, 2010

SPECIAL NOTICE TO THOSE OUTSIDE THE USA

UPDATE: received email from fastpencil.

"Kelsey,

I just realized that since you ordered wide distribution for your
title, it will be available on Amazon.com shortly, and the shipping
rates globally will be very competitive there, that will work for your
intl orders."

i'll let you guys know when it's available through amazon :)

--



i've had multiple people try to order internationally from the publisher's website, only to be quoted RIDICULOUS shipping prices. ($90+ USD to ship to the UK? ummm...) I emailed fastpencil demanding an explanation, and they replied:

"Unfortunately our Intl shipping rates are really bad right now, we are trying to negotiate better rates with FedEx."

WHAT I SUGGEST:

1. the paperback will be on amazon.com and barnes and noble within a few weeks. if you buy from one of these venues, the shipping will be more reasonable.

2. go ebook.

i'll update my site and my dA when my book is available on amazon. i'm really sorry, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment